Completely mad!

August 30, 2009 at 23:56 (Uncategorized)

I’ve just finished proofing a script.  It was going okay until I realised that two of the pages hadn’t been translated.  I was working with the Japanese RAW and the translator was working with the Chinese RAW, which had the missing pages.  So between me reading out the hiragana and him working on the kanji, we got it sorted. 

Being involved with scanlating makes me realise all the work that goes into it and into translating.  It also points out the skills I should aquire and how to use them. 

Now, I shall post this before it’s actually Monday…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: